We carry a range of HSA- and FSA-eligible products, including over-the-counter medications, medical devices and more. And you can have it all delivered to your door.
High-tech products that make staying healthy easier
From fitness trackers to sleep apps, these gadgets and services can help you live your best life.
If you’re looking for ways to keep tabs on your health, there’s technology that can help. But knowing what’s worth your money isn’t quite as easy. Until now. We picked our favorite tech products and services across seven health areas. These will have you and your whole family covered. Even better, you can get them all from the Optum Store.
Virtual health care
You can see an Optum doctor as soon as today, from the comfort of your own home. It’s an easy-to-use and secure service that can help you get the care you need when you need it. It can also help you fill prescriptions and order medical products. No insurance is required either.
Heart health monitors
Working closely with your doctor to watch your blood pressure or heart rate? You can share key health information from home using products like these:
- iHealth Ease Wireless Monitor. This blood pressure monitor connects to your smartphone to record your readings. When you’re ready, you can share your results with your doctor.
- AliveCor KardiaMobile 6L Personal EKG. Find and track six of the most common heart rhythm problems in about 30 seconds. You can save them to share with your doctor or send through an email.
Don’t forget. You can use the funds in your health savings account or health care flexible spending account to help pay for medical devices like these.
Staying active is one of the most important ways to boost your health.1 And wearing a fitness tracker is a great way to see whether you’re keeping up with your fitness goals. You can use it to track your daily steps, heart rate and sleep.
A couple of great options include:
- Withings Steel HR Hybrid Smartwatch Activity Tracker. Use this tracker to stay on top of all sorts of vital health and fitness stats. You can use it for exercise, sleep and heart health. It counts your steps throughout the day. It also has a built-in heart-rate monitor. The watch can track more than 30 different sports and activities. It pairs with an app that gives you an overview of all your activity.
- Withings Pulse – HR Water-Resistant Health and Fitness Tracker. This is a budget-friendly device that records your fitness sessions and heart rate. It also gives you a nightly sleep score so that you can track your sleep health.
Sleep trackers and apps
One-third of American adults don’t get enough sleep.2 And as you know, sleep is key to good health.
That’s where a sleep tracker comes in. It can help you make sure you’re getting enough quality shut-eye. Consider:
- Withings Sleep – Sleep Cycle Tracking Pad. This device analyzes your sleep. It helps you know how much time you’re spending in each part of the sleep cycle. The cycles are deep sleep, light sleep and rapid eye movement. It also tracks your heart rate and if you’re snoring throughout the night. The tracking pad syncs with the Health Mate app so that you can check your sleep score. Your sleep score helps you see where you can improve your sleep health.
- Fitness wearables. Many of the fitness trackers can also track your sleep habits.
Stock up on all your health essentials at the Optum Store. From melatonin to pain medicine, we have you covered. Shop now.
A baby monitor is pretty much a must for new parents. It can bring peace of mind at night and during naps.
- Owlet Dream Sock Smart Baby Monitor. Watch your baby’s sleep quality by tracking important data. This includes their heart rate, movement, awake time and oxygen levels. You can check all this info in the Owlet Dream App. Use this to build the best sleep habits for your baby.
- Nanit Pro Smart Baby Monitor and Wall Mount. This device allows you to see and hear your baby. The monitor has 1080p HD video and two-way audio. And it offers sleep monitoring and breath tracking. This gives you valuable insights into your child’s sleep health and habits.
Scales and weight trackers
Want to shed some pounds? A good scale can be your friend. These options go way beyond analog.
- Withings Body Digital Wi-Fi Smart Scale with Smartphone App. An easy-to-use way to track your weight, weight trends over time and body mass index (BMI). (BMI is a way to measure body fat by using a person's height and weight.) It pairs with more than 100 health-and-fitness apps so that you can stay tuned in to your progress.
- Withings Steel HR Hybrid Smartwatch Activity Tracker. Fitness wearables like this one can also keep tabs on your weight data.
Light therapy devices
Red light therapy uses red and near-infrared waves of light to ease long and short term pain. This helps heal acne, wounds, burns and scars.3 You should talk to your doctor before using red light therapy. If it’s a good fit for you, there are many over-the-counter options, including:
- dpl® Light Therapy Joint Wrap. This wrap uses red light therapy to ease pain and help healing. This helps in areas like the shoulder, elbow, knee and ankle joints. It helps with painful joints, muscle pain, aches, strains and sprains.
- dpl® Flex Pad. This medical-grade device uses red light therapy. It can help relax muscles and reduce pain from muscle aches and joint problems. It’s also good for arthritis symptoms and muscle spasms.
- reVive Lux Spot Acne Treatment Device. This device reduces swelling in the skin. It can also calm acne flare-ups. The result is fewer blemishes and scarring. This can leave you with clearer, healthier-looking skin.
Bonus: You can use your HSA/FSA account to buy these light-therapy devices.
- Department of Health and Human Services. Physical activity guidelines for Americans. Published July 28, 2022. Accessed August 25, 2022.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Do you get enough sleep? Last reviewed March 12, 2021. Accessed August 25, 2022.
- Optum Health. Can red light therapy really work for pain? Published February 11, 2022. Accessed August 25, 2022.