FREE expedited shipping on all orders over $50 at checkout.*Start Shopping
You might also like
About this product
Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with: minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, minor skin irritations, rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac. Stops the urge to scratch. For kids 2+. For skin use only. Does not contain diphenhydramine.
Active Ingredients: Camphor 0.45%
Inactive Ingredients: CarbomerEDTASD Alcohol 40-BTrolamineWater
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor. Store at 20 degrees to 25 degrees C (68 degrees to 77 degrees F).
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens; symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.