FREE expedited shipping on all orders over $50 at checkout.*Start Shopping
You might also like
About this product
Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with: insect bites, minor burns, sunburn, minor skin irritations, minor cuts, scrapes, rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac. Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac. Extra strength. Relief from most outdoor itches.
Active Ingredients: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 2%; Zinc Acetate 0.1%
Inactive Ingredients: Cetyl AlcoholDiazolidinyl UreaMethylparabenPolyethylene Glycol Monostearate 1000Propylene GlycolPropylparabenPurified Water
Do not use more than directed. Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor. Protect from excessive heat (40 degrees C/104 degrees F).
For external use only. Do not use: on large areas of the body; with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth. Ask a doctor before use: on chicken pox; on measles. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days; symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.